Whole Slide Images (WSI) module
Objects and functions used for whole slide images (WSI) in digital pathology.
- class fast::PatchGenerator
- Generates a stream of patches from an ImagePyramid or 3D Image.
- class fast::PatchStitcher
- Stitch a stream of processed patches from the PatchGenerator.
- class fast::TissueSegmentation
- Segment tissue from a WSI.
- class fast::ImagePyramid
- Image pyramid data object.
- class fast::ImagePyramidPatchExporter
- Exports an ImagePyramid to disk as a large set of image patches. Each patch is stored as a PNG image with the file name indicating its position and size. This exporter can handle both an ImagePyramid input and a stream of image patches.
- class fast::TIFFImagePyramidExporter
- Export an ImagePyramid to disk in the tiled pyramid TIFF format.
- class fast::WholeSlideImageImporter
- Read a whole slide image from disk.
- class fast::ImagePyramidRenderer
- Renders tiled image pyramids.