Process objects used to export FAST data to files on disk or other formats.
- class fast::Exporter
- Abstract base class for exporters.
- class fast::HDF5TensorExporter
- Write a Tensor to a HDF5 file.
- class fast::ImageExporter
- Write an Image to a file using image format such as JPG/PNG/BMP/GIF.
- class fast::ImageFileExporter
- Write image to a file with various formats.
- class fast::ImagePyramidPatchExporter
- Exports an ImagePyramid to disk as a large set of image patches. Each patch is stored as a PNG image with the file name indicating its position and size. This exporter can handle both an ImagePyramid input and a stream of image patches.
template<class TImage>class fast::ITKImageExporter
- Export a FAST Image to an ITK image.
- class fast::MetaImageExporter
- Export an Image to disk with the metaimage format (.mhd/.raw)
- class fast::StreamToFileExporter
- Write a stream of Mesh or Image data as a sequence of files.
- class fast::VTKImageExporter
- Export a FAST Image to an VTK image.
- class fast::VTKMeshExporter
- Export a FAST Mesh to an VTK PolyData object.
- class fast::VTKMeshFileExporter
- Write Mesh to file using the VTK polydata format.